People looking for Staples UK Vouchers also looked at these...
Expired codes (they may still work!)
More information on Staples
These days, more and more people are enjoying the convenience of shopping online. This is simply because online shopping helps to save time, effort and money. This means that we get more time to do what we want to do or to focus on the things that matter more.
Staples is one of those companies that offers the best customer service to their clients. It is currently the largest company that offers office products in the world. And on the internet, they are among the top 3 largest retailers.
Aside from office supplies, they also offer technology services and products, furniture, copy and print services, supplies and facilities for your break room, as well as other product categories that caters to all types of customers. So if you are looking for a place where you can find all your business needs, Staples is the place to be.
How it All Began
It was in 1985 when the idea for Staples came from Thomas G. Stemberg. He was working that day for a different business and he ran out of a ribbon for his printer. He was unable to find another ribbon since it was a holiday and the local dealer was closed. It was from this situation that the idea for an office supply store was created.
2001 marked the integration of the e-commerce website to the business.
Why Should You Choose Staples?
- They have a broad range of products across different categories. When you need anything, they probably have it.
- Delivery is fast and free.
- Returns are free and easy.
- Quick and easy shopping experience, online.
- Shopping online is secure and safe.
- They have a price match promise.
- Best customer care service with advisors always ready to help.
Get the Latest Updates!
At a big enterprise such as Staples, it always pays to be updated with the latest. Who knows, you might get a good deal out of keeping yourself updated.
For instance, you can follow their social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ where they frequently post information and the newest and hottest items in store. You can also check out their YouTube channel if you want.
Of course, if you'd like to be sent exclusive offers in your email, you should subscribe to their newsletter!
How to Order
There are four ways that you can shop at Staples that you can do at any time that you like.
- Shop in-store at any of the Staples stores near you. This is a great way to shop since you can easily see and immediately have a feel for the goods that you need. You can also benefit from the knowledge of the staff that is always ready to help you.
- Shop from the mail order catalogue. If you would like to be sent a catalogue, all you need to do is sign up so you can be mailed these promotional offers. When shopping from the catalogue, you only need to search for the catalogue number online and it will take you to the product page for you to purchase.
- Click and Collect. You may order online and get free delivery on the next working day. You order will be delivered to a local store you choose. There is no minimum order value for this. Visit this LINK for more information about this service.
- Shop online through the Staples website. Simply browse through the website and look for an item that you are interested in. Follow the instructions from adding your order to your shopping cart until the secure payment of your order.
Don't forget that if you have any questions or would like to talk to a representative, you can call them at any time at 0333 300 1334.
If you would like to avail of the Free delivery for your orders, you will need to choose Click & Collect so that your order will be delivered for free to your local retail store, regardless of the value.
However, for orders delivered to your home address, there is a minimum fee that needs to be established before you can avail of the free delivery. Otherwise, there are delivery charges to be paid.
Staples will strive to deliver all orders made on at the next working day. However, there may be some bigger orders such as furniture that may take longer to be delivered.
You will be sent an email when your order has been shipped. It will contain a tracking number that you can use to see the progress of your order.
For more information, read this Page.
Upon ordering, you will be given the option for OrderCare. This is a service that allows you to return any of your unwanted goods or orders at any time within the year since your purchase. Staples will even collect them without charges.
Do make sure that you take good care of the unwanted products. Otherwise, you will be charged a restocking fee which is 20% of the selling price of the product.
Please note that if your item is personalised, you may not be able to return them at any time.
Read more about Returns.
Sample Staples Vouchers
- Use your Staples voucher and get up to 50% off on all selected furniture!
- Get free delivery on any order £30 and above when you use a Staples voucher code.
- Avail of discounted prices on office essentials from 48p when you use a Staples voucher.
- Get free easy returns when you use a Staples voucher!
You might also be interested in these other stores:
Contact the Customer Service Line: 0333 300 1334
Send them an email via the CONTACT FORM.